Join us for ObservePoint EDGE, an exclusive digital governance event where you’ll collaborate with industry experts, world-class brands, and peers to formulate solutions for governing digital technology and customer data across your organization.
You'll participate in strategic leadership forums and pragmatic workshops focused on company-wide governance strategy, problem-solving and prevention, and competitive differentiation. You can also indulge in networking opportunities, onsite dining experiences, and revitalizing recreational activities in the world-famous Park City, Utah.
Digital governance is a discipline focused on testing and monitoring the functionality of your analytical, marketing, and privacy technologies, so you can trust your technologies, maximize ROI, and act on validated data.
Malfunctioning technologies can cause:
- Faulty data
- Bad customer experiences
- Wasted investments
- Suboptimal insights leading to poor decisions
- Data leaks and privacy violations
Digital governance solutions enable you to:
- Test technologies to ensure accurate data collection and ROI
- Find user journey interruptions to optimize experiences
- Audit your cookies and tags for privacy compliance
- Strategies for data, tech, and privacy governance
- Industry and peer solutions for challenges
- Competitive advantages to digital governance
- Answers to your business questions
- Practical solutions for your team
- Techniques and tools to stay on the cutting edge
- Networking with peers and industry experts
- Unique recreational experiences in Park City
- A stay at the Montage Resort